Hospitality & Retail
Houses of Worship
Architecture, Engineering & Construction
Epson is Committed to the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs)
Reduce Electric Consumption
- Epson's WF-C20590, powered by PrecisionCore Heat-Free technology, uses up to 85% less energy than the top selling A3 color laser office printers1
- Runs on a standard office outlet
- WF-C20590 complies with the following certifications: EPEAT®, ENERGY STAR®, RoHS and Blue Angel
Meet the Epson Family of
Business Inkjet Printers
† Black and color print speeds are measured in accordance with ISO/IEC 24734. Actual print times will vary based on factors including system configuration, software, and page complexity. For more information, visit www.epson.com/printspeed
1. Compared to similarly featured A3 color laser printers and copiers at 45 ppm or higher based on industry available data as of March 2019. Actual power savings will vary by product model and usage.
2. Source IDC, 2017 (Based on extrapolation from IDC Inkjet Forecast data, includes SOHO and SMB Market) – Consumer Unit Shipments: IDC Worldwide Single-Function Printer Forecast, 2017-2021, IDC Worldwide Multifunction Peripheral Forecast, 2017-2021; Wide-Format Unit Shipments: IDC North America Large-Format Printer Market Shares, 2017-2021; Production Print Volume: IDC U.S. Production Page Volume Forecast 2017-2021; Office Unit Shipments: IDC Worldwide Single-Function Printer Forecast, 2017-2021, IDC Worldwide Multifunction Peripheral Forecast 2017-2021
3. Replacement cartridge yields are based on ISO/IEC 24711 tests in Default Mode printing continuously. Cartridge yields vary considerably for reasons including images printed, print settings, temperature and humidity. Yields may be lower when printing infrequently or predominantly with one ink color. All ink colors are used for printing and printer maintenance, and all colors have to be installed for printing. For print quality, part of the ink from the included cartridges is used for printer startup and a variable amount of ink remains in the cartridges after the “replace cartridge” signal. For more information, visit www.epson.com/inkinfo.
4. Available on select models.