The orientation of some pages change from portrait to landscape when I scan multiple pages with Epson Scan and save them as a PDF. What should I do?
This happens if ABBYY Fine Reader is installed and you selected Create searchable PDF in Epson Scan. (Create searchable PDF option saves the PDF file in a format that allows you to search for text within the document.)
Follow these steps to disable this setting:
- Start Epson Scan.
- Click the file folder icon next to the Scan button. The File Save Settings window appears.
- Select PDF for the Type setting under image format.
- Click the Options button.
- Click the Text tab.
- Deselect Create searchable PDF.
- Click OK to save your changes.