How do I change the default settings for the Scan to PC feature?
- You need to change the settings in Epson Event Manager. Follow the instructions below.
- Do one of the following:
Windows 8.x: Navigate to the Apps screen and select Event Manager.
Windows (other versions): Click Start or , and select All Programs or Programs > EPSON Software > Event Manager.
Mac OS X: Open Applications > Epson software > Event Manager.
- Select your product in the Scanner drop-down box, then click Make Job Settings.
- Select Scan to PC, then click on Detailed Settings for Scanning.
- Select the settings you would like to use.
The following dpi (dots per inch) settings are supported:
- Speed (150 dpi)
- Standard (300 dpi)
- High resolution (600 dpi)
- Click OK twice, then click Close.
Published: Feb 13, 2014 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!