How do I connect my WPS-enabled wireless router to my product?
Using WPS to Connect to a NetworkIf you have a WPS-enabled wireless router or access point, you can use Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS) to connect your product to the network.
- Press the home button, if necessary.
- Select the icon and press the OK button. You see a screen like this:
- Select Wi-Fi (Recommended).
- Select Start Setup or Change Settings.
- Select Push Button Setup (WPS).
- Follow the instructions on the LCD screen to complete WPS setup.
- Press the home button to exit. You see the icon on the LCD screen and should be able to connect to your product directly from your computer or device, and then print. If you are printing from a computer, make sure you installed the network software as described on the Start Here sheet.
Note: If you don't see the icon, repeat these steps to try again.
Published: May 16, 2019 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!