What is a job in Document Capture Pro 2.0 and how do I create one?
Jobs allow you to quickly recall saved settings for various tasks you might perform after scanning an image. For example, you can use jobs to quickly save a scanned image to your computer, send a scanned image by email, print a scanned image, or upload a scanned image to various cloud destinations.
To create a job, do the following:
- Start the software.
- Select Switch to Simple View, if necessary.
- Click the < at the top right corner of the screen.
- Click the Job Settings button. You see a screen like this:
- Click New Job. The Job Settings window appears.
- Enter a descriptive Job Name at the top of the screen.
- Select your scan settings. When you finish, click Next or the Save button.
- Select your save settings.
Note: Select Apply job separation to automatically separate and save files, and then click Separation Settings to select the Job Separation Settings.When you finish, click Next or the Send button.
- Select your send settings. Select the Destination drop-down menu and click the destination option you want to use.
- Click OK to close the Job Settings screen. The job you created is registered to the job list.