How do I update my products firmware using a Windows PC?
You can update the firmware using one of the methods below.
- Update from the Start menu Click Start > All programs > EPSON > EPSON xxxxx (your printer name), and then select Driver Update.
- Update from the Taskbar Right click the printer icon on the taskbar and select Driver Update.
- Update from the printer driver
- Display your printer's driver (e.g. Windows7)Select Start > Control Panel, and then View devices and printers. Then right click on the printer icon and select Printing preferences from the menu.
- Click Maintenance tab, and select Driver Update
Published: Sep 30, 2011 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!