How should I transport my product?
- Remove any equipment connected to the projector.
- Do one of the following:
- If you are using the standard zoom lens, keep it installed on the projector.
- If you are using an optional lens unit, remove it from the projector.
- If the projector did not come with a lens, attach the cover that was included with the projector to the lens mount.
- Use lens shift to set the lens at the lowest vertical position.
- Attach the protective lens pad that was included with the projector.
- When transporting the projector a long distance or as checked luggage, pack it in a firm box with cushioning around it and mark the box "Fragile."
- When shipping the projector for repairs, place it in its original packing materials, if possible, or use equivalent materials with cushioning around the projector. Mark the box "Fragile."
The projector contains precision parts, some of which are glass. Follow these guidelines to transport or ship the projector safely:
Note: Epson shall not be liable for any damages incurred during transportation.
Published: Jul 16, 2013 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!