How do I calibrate my product?
You do not need the pens or a computer for Auto Calibration.
Note: You can start Auto Calibration by pressing the User button on the remote control or by pressing the Menu button on the remote control as described here.
- Press the Menu button, select the Extended menu, and press Enter.
- Select the Easy Interactive Function setting and press Enter.
- Select Auto Calibration and press Enter.
- Adjust the image focus if necessary.
- Press Enter to select Yes. A pattern appears then disappears, and the system is calibrated. If you see a message that calibration failed, you need to calibrate manually.
Focusing the Image
Published: May 9, 2014 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!