How should I transport the product?
- Remove any equipment connected to the projector.
- Center the lens position using the vertical and horizontal lens shift dials.
- Attach the protective lens pad that was included with the projector.
- When transporting the projector a long distance or as checked luggage, pack it in a firm box with cushioning around it and mark the box "Fragile."
- When shipping the projector for repairs, place it in its original packing materials, if possible, or use equivalent materials with cushioning around the projector. Mark the box "Fragile."
The projector contains precision parts, some of which are glass. Follow these guidelines to transport, ship, or store the projector safely:
Note: Epson shall not be liable for any damages incurred during transportation.
Published: Jan 9, 2017 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!