Nothing projects on the screen. What should I do?
- Make sure the lens cap is off.
- Press the Shutter button on the remote control to see if the image was temporarily turned off.
- Make sure all necessary cables are securely connected and the power is on for the projector and connected video sources.
- Make sure the image being projected is not completely black (only when projecting computer images).
- Press the projector's power button to wake it from standby or sleep mode. Also see if your connected computer is in sleep mode or displaying a blank screen saver.
- Press the Menu button. If the projector menu displays, there may be a problem with the connected video source, cable connection, or port.
- Check the settings on the Signal menu to make sure they are correct for the current video source. If you are using the SDI In port, make sure the SDI Settings options are set correctly on the Extended menu.
- Adjust the Brightness Settings.
- Check the Display setting to make sure Messages is set to On.
- For images projected with Windows Media Center, reduce the screen size from full screen mode.
- For images projected from applications using Windows DirectX, turn off DirectX functions.
- If you are projecting from a laptop computer, make sure it is set up to display on an external monitor.
- If you are using other display equipment with the projector, make sure the EDID settings are set correctly on the Signal menu. You may need to disconnect the other equipment and select EDID settings again.
- If you connected an external monitor to the projector and nothing appears on it, make sure the projector is not in standby mode. Also make sure you connected the external monitor to the correct port for your video source.
- If the other solutions do not solve the problem, reset all of the projector settings using the options on the Reset menu.
If no image appears, try the following solutions:
Shutting Off the Picture Temporarily
Connecting to an External Computer Monitor
Input Signal Settings - Signal Menu
Projector Setup Settings - Extended Menu
Projector Reset Options - Reset Menu
Published: Nov 21, 2019 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!