I see the message No Signal. What should I do?
- Press the Search button on the remote control and wait a few seconds for an image to appear. You can also press the source button for the video source on the projector's control panel or remote control.
- Turn on the connected computer or video source, and press its play button to begin your presentation, if necessary.
- Check the connection from the projector to your video sources.
- If you are projecting from a laptop computer, make sure it is set up to display on an external monitor.
- If necessary, turn the projector and the connected computer or video source off and then on again.
- Try a different video cable.
- If the other solutions do not solve the problem, reset all of the projector settings using the options on the Reset menu.
If the "No Signal" message appears, try the following solutions:
Displaying From a PC Laptop
Displaying From a Mac Laptop
Selecting an Image Source
Projector Reset Options - Reset Menu
Published: Nov 21, 2019 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!