Vertical bands, static, or noise appear in the image. What should I do?
- Check the cables connecting your computer or video source to the projector. They should be:
- Separated from the power cord to prevent interference
- Securely connected at both ends
- Not connected to an extension cable
- No longer than 9.8 feet (3 m) for VGA/computer cables or 24 feet (7.3 m) for HDMI cables
- Select a computer video resolution and refresh rate that are compatible with the projector.
- If you are projecting from a computer, press the Auto button on the remote control to automatically adjust the tracking and sync. If the problem remains, display a uniformly patterned image on the screen and manually adjust the Tracking and Sync settings.
- Try a different cable.
- Try adjusting the Image Enhancement settings on the Image menu.
If the projected image seems to contain electronic interference (noise) or static, try the following solutions:
Supported Video Display Formats
Image Quality Settings - Image Menu
Published: Nov 21, 2019 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!