How do I set up my projector?
You can place the projector on almost any flat surface to project an image.
You can also install the projector in a ceiling mount if you want to use it in a fixed location.
Keep these considerations in mind as you select a projector location:
- Place the projector on a sturdy, level surface or install it using a compatible mount.
- Install the projector at any angle. There is no vertical or horizontal limit to how the projector can be installed.
- Leave plenty of space around and under the projector for ventilation as described here, and do not place it on top of or next to anything that could block the vents.
- Place the projector parallel to the screen.
- Position the projector within reach of a grounded electrical outlet or extension cord.
Be sure to leave the following amount of space around the projector to avoid blocking the air exhaust and intake vents. 17.87 inches (20 cm)219.7 inches (50 cm) If you are setting up the projector with the intake vent facing down or placing the projector in a mount, be sure to leave the following amount of space around the projector.13.9 inches (10 cm)27.87 inches (20 cm)
If you are setting up the projector with the intake vent facing down or placing the projector in a mount, be sure to leave the following amount of space around the projector.13.9 inches (10 cm)27.87 inches (20 cm)
Note: When setting up multiple projectors, leave the following amount of space between the projectors.
1 19.7 inches (50 cm)
If you are stacking multiple projectors, follow these guidelines:
- Do not stack more than two projectors.
- Tilt the projectors only within the extendable range of the feet.
- Make sure all of the projector's feet sit firmly on the projector below.
Projector Setup and Installation Options
You can set up or install your projector in the following ways:
If you project from the ceiling or from the rear, select the correct Projection setting and, if necessary, adjust the OSD Rotation setting.Related references
Projector Setup Settings - Extended Menu