Nothing projects on the screen. What should I do?
- Press the A/V Mute button on the remote control to see if the image was temporarily turned off.
- Make sure all necessary cables are securely connected and the power is on for the projector and connected video sources.
- Press the projector's power button to wake it from standby or sleep mode. Also see if your connected computer is in sleep mode or displaying a blank screen saver.
- Adjust the Brightness setting on the Image menu.
- Select the Normal Power Consumption setting.
- Check the Display menu to make sure the Messages setting is set to On.
- For images projected with Windows Media Center, reduce the screen size from full screen mode.
- For images projected from applications using Windows DirectX, turn off DirectX functions.
- The projector may not be able to project copyrighted videos that you play back on a computer. For details, see the manual supplied with your computer.
- If the other solutions do not solve the problem, reset all of the projector settings using the options on the Reset menu.
If no image appears, try the following solutions:
Shutting Off the Picture and Sound Temporarily
Image Quality Settings - Image Menu
Projector Setup Settings - Extended Menu
Projector Setup Settings - ECO Menu
Projector Reset Options - Reset Menu
Published: Sep 19, 2019 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!