- The Epson bundle is a simple buy. It is a single line purchase which comes with all you need to start printing from day one, including training and corona treater.
- Accurate ink cost simulator enables you to quickly estimate job costs.
- Stable, predictable production.
- Epson leads in inkjet head production and patents, continually investing in R&D to have a roadmap of innovative products for your future growth.
- Automated software and hardware enables commercial production up to 1.93 million square feet per month.
- Maintenance is automated throughout the day, therefore operator maintenance is only required once per day even if there are 3 shifts.
- Operation is straightforward and does not require extensive operator training.
- Uses standard flexo substrates.
- Print quality does not drift or need to be recalibrated job-to-job.
- Epson inks and printheads minimize the number of colors needed to achieve a wide gamut range.
- Small text can be printed using Epson PrecisionCore printheads and advanced web registration.
- Opaque and brilliant whites on labels can also be achieved using Epson printheads.
- Designed as a system with Epson components including ink, printheads, LED pinning and curing.
- An Epson Industrial Robotic Controller is used to manage the press rather than a PC –- enhancing reliability and stability.
- Remote monitoring of press health with predictive analysis.
- Epson Technicians are Epson employees and regionally-located.
Complementary Printers for Proofing or Production
Produce Label and Prepress proofing applications with extreme accuracy and up to 98.2% coverage1 of the Pantone solid coated swatchbook.
Up to 98.2% Pantone coverage1 as well as white and metallic silver inks for accurate labels, stickers, and decals on a 64" roll-to-roll solvent printer.
True versatility with water-based resin inks that allow for prints on un-coated materials, high scratch resistance, and immediate lamination.
Entry-level 4' x 8' UV flatbed with class-exclusive red and gray inks, in addition to white and varnish, for high quality rigid substrate printing.
1 98.2 percent coverage of PANTONE PLUS FORMULA GUIDE solid-coated palette on adhesive vinyl media. PANTONE coverage may vary when printed under other conditions.