Downloads not available on mobile devices.
There are no files available for the detected operating system. Please select a different operating system above.
** By downloading from this website, you are agreeing to abide by the terms and conditions of Epson's Software License Agreement.
- Can I scan transparencies with my product?
- The Operate light does not turn on. What should I do?
- My scanning software doesn't work properly in Windows or on my Mac. What should I do?
- No image appears in the EPSON TWAIN 3 Setup window (Windows only). .
- My product doesn't scan my image. What should I do?
- My product doesn't appear in the EPSON TWAIN 3 Setup Port ID dialog box (Windows only). .
- What resolution should I choose when scanning?
- What resolution should I scan at for the best print quality?
- The colors in my negative are wrong when I scan. What should I do?
- Can I scan 110 film with my product?
This document contains an overview of the product, basic and in-depth usage instructions, information on using options, specifications, and control code information.
This document contains specifications, general setup/usage information, interface information, and troubleshooting tips.
This document contains information such as tips for using the product or common questions and answers.
This document provides easy-to-digest technical information covering topics such as: Image quality, performance, and flexibility of EPSON scanners.
This document contains information regarding the initial setup and installation of the product. Specific to the Microsoft Windows operating environment.
Keep an eye out for our great offers and updates.
We apologize, it looks like the system is down. Please try again later.