Downloads not available on mobile devices.
This file contains the Scanner Driver and EPSON Scan Utility v5.71.
Compatible systems :
Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows XP 32-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit
This file contains the Epson Event Manager Utility v3.11.53.
This utility allows you to activate the EPSON Scan Utility from the control panel of your Epson model.
Note: The EPSON Scan or Epson Scan 2 Utility must be installed prior to using this utility.
Compatible systems :
Windows 11, Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows XP 32-bit, Windows XP 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit
This file applies to numerous Epson products and may be compatible with operating systems that your model is not.
** By downloading from this website, you are agreeing to abide by the terms and conditions of Epson's Software License Agreement.
- My scanning software doesn't work properly in Windows or on my Mac. What should I do?
- I can't start Epson TWAIN L. What should I do?
- How do I decide which resolution to select when scanning from Epson Scan?
- How can I scan something that doesn't fit under the document cover?
- Can the product be turned off?
- The Operate light does not turn on. What should I do?
- What's the best way to resize images if I want to scan them and make them larger?
- The OneTouch feature is not working with my scanning program. What should I do?
- Can I scan 110 film with my product?
- I can't start Epson Scan. What should I do?
This document gives an overview of the product as well as technical specifications, available options, warranty information and EPSON contact information.
This document contains specifications, general setup/usage information, interface information, and troubleshooting tips.
This document contains information such as tips for using the product or common questions and answers.
This document contains an overview of the product, specifications, basic and in-depth usage instructions, and information on using options.
This document contains basic usage, maintenance, and troubleshooting information.
This document provides easy-to-digest technical information covering topics such as: Image quality, performance, and flexibility of EPSON scanners.
This document describes Epson's limited warranty for this product.
Verify your Epson product warranty.Verify Your Warranty
Service Center Locator
For products in warranty, please contact Technical Support. If your product is out of warranty, find a service center.Find a Location
Email Epson SupportEmail Us
Monday – Friday 7 am – 4 pm (PT)
3131 Katella Ave.
Los Alamitos, CA 90720
Get Social With Us