Caution: Resetting the printer’s network settings will remove any connections between computers on the network and the printer. You’ll need to reinstall the printer software on each computer you want to be able to access the printer.
- If necessary, press the Home button on the control panel to return to the Home menu, then select Setup.
- Press , then press Restore Default Settings.
- Press Reset Network Settings.
- Select Yes as necessary to reset the printer’s network settings.
- Press the Home button to return to the Home menu.