With a Google Account, you can print from a Chromebook without drivers or cables.
Set up your Epson product for network printing, then follow the instructions below.
Note: Make sure your Epson product is connected to your wireless network before starting the Google Cloud Print setup.
- Turn on your Chromebook and connect it to the same wireless network as your product. Do one of the following:
Note: See your Chromebook's documentation for details on connecting to a network.
- Click Add to Cloud Print in the notification that appears in the corner of your Chromebook screen.
- Open a web browser and enter chrome://devices in the address bar. Skip to step 4.
- If you see a registration confirmation screen instead, click Register.
- Click Add Device.
- Click the Register button that appears next to your product.
- Click Register on the confirmation screen. Your product's LCD screen displays a confirmation message.
- Select OK on your product to confirm the Google Cloud Print connection and print a test page. Your product is now linked to your Google account and can be accessed from any Chromebook, iPhone, or Android phone with Internet access.