Setting up a Direct Wireless Connection
Before setting up a direct wireless connection, make sure that both your iOS device and Epson projector have Wi-Fi enabled. See your projector documentation for more information on enabling your product's Wi-Fi connection.
- Tap the Settings icon on your iOS device's Home screen.
- Tap Wi-Fi to open the Wi-Fi Networks menu.
- Tap your Projector's SSID in the list of available wireless networks.
- Return to your iOS device's Home screen and open the iProjection App by tapping the iProjection icon.
- Tap Projector to open the Select Projector menu.
- Tap the name of your projector in the list of available projectors.
- Tap OK when prompted to confirm the connection to the projector.
Your iOS device and Epson projector are now connected. See the Using the iProjection for iOS App page for more information.