- Make sure your printer is linked to your Epson Connect account. Do one of the following:
- Do one of the following:
- On an Android device, press and hold the Home button until the Google Assistant appears.
- On an iOS device, install and run the Google Assistant app.
- Select the Explore icon.
- Search for the Epson Printer action and select it.
- Select Link.
- Enter your Epson Connect username and password, and select Sign In.
- Select Try It to test the Epson Printer action.
You can now use Google Assistant to print to your Epson printer. To learn more about using the Epson Printer action, see the help sheet that printed or click here to view Epson Printer action usage instructions.