How do I reinstall Epson Scan on my Mac?
Follow the instructions below.Uninstall Scanner Driver:
Note: You must log on to a Computer Administrator account.
- Quit all running applications.
- Insert the scanner software CD-ROM into your Macintosh.
- Open the Epson CD-ROM desktop icon, if necessary.
- Double-click the Common folder, then double-click the EPSON Scan folder. Note: You may have to scroll down to see these folders.
- Double-click the EPSON Scan Uninstaller icon. Note: If the Authenticate window appears, enter your password or phrase and click OK.
- Select Uninstall from the menu at the top and click the Uninstall button at the bottom.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to uninstall the scanner driver.
Reinstall Scanner Driver:
- Go to the Downloads tab.
- Click the latest version of the Epson Scan for your version of Windows, then click Download Now.
- Follow the on-screen prompts to install the driver.
- When prompted, click Finish.
- Turn your scanner on and reconnect it to the computer. Mac OS X should detect new hardware and complete the installation automatically.
- Restart your computer.
Published: Jun 2, 2010 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!