How do I uninstall the product software?
Uninstalling Scanner Software - Mac OS XIn most cases, you do not need to uninstall your scanner software before re-installing it. However, you can download the Uninstaller utility from the Epson support website to uninstall your scanner software as described here.
Note: If you find that re-installing your scanner software does not solve a problem, contact Epson.
- To download the Uninstaller utility, visit the Epson download site.
- Follow the instructions on the screen to install the Uninstaller utility.
- Quit all applications currently running on your Mac.
- Double-click the Uninstaller icon.
- In the Epson Uninstaller screen, select the checkbox for each software program you want to uninstall.
- Click Uninstall.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to uninstall the software.
- To reinstall your scanner software, see the Start Here sheet for instructions.
Uninstalling Scanner Software - WindowsYou can uninstall and then re-install your scanner software to solve certain problems.
- Turn off the scanner.
- Disconnect any interface cables.
- Do the following to uninstall each of your scanning software programs, then follow any on-screen instructions:
- Windows 8.x: Navigate to the Apps screen and select Control Panel > Programs > Programs and Features. Select the scanner software program and click Uninstall/Change.
- Windows 7 or Windows Vista: Open the Windows Control Panel utility. Select Programs and Features. (In Classic view, select Programs and click Uninstall a program.) Select the scanner software program and click Uninstall/Change.
- Windows XP: Open the Windows Control Panel utility. Double-click Add or Remove Programs. Select the scanner software program and click Change/Remove.
- Restart your computer, then see the Start Here sheet to re-install your software.
Published: Feb 4, 2014 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!