Can I scan a document longer than legal size in Document Capture Pro?
Yes, do the following:
- Open Document Capture Pro and select .
- In the Main Settings window select Detailed Settings.
- In the EPSON Scan window adjust the Size setting to Customize... by using the drop-down option.
- In the Source Size window enter the desired Width, Size, Units, and the Source Size Name. Click Save, then OK.
- Return to the Main Settings window and the newly created Customize size will appear as User Defined. Click to Scan.
Note: If documents are shorter in length than the User Defined length, the scanned document will have blank space added to the bottom of the document to meet the specified custom length.