How can I scan with Document Capture Pro?
When you scan with Document Capture Pro, the program automatically saves your scanned file on your computer in the folder you specify. You can select settings, preview, and change the scanned file settings as necessary.
- Do one of the following to start Document Capture Pro:
- Windows 8.x: Navigate to the Apps screen and select Document Capture Pro.
- Windows (other versions): Click or Start, and select All Programs or Programs. Select EPSON Software, then select Document Capture Pro.
- Click the Scan icon. You see a window like this:
Note: If you want to use a scan job that you created instead, select it from the Job list in the Document Capture Pro window, click the Start Job button, and skip the rest of these steps.
- Select any scan settings you want to use.
Note: See the Help information in Document Capture Pro for details.
- If you want to select detailed scan settings, click Detailed Settings. Select any scan settings you want to use and click OK.
- Click Scan. You see a preview of your scan in the Document Capture Pro window.
- Check the scanned images and edit them as necessary.
- Click one of the Destination icons to choose where to save your scanned file. (If you cannot see all of the icons below, click the arrow next to the icons.)
Note: To sort the documents into separate files by detecting blank pages or barcodes in your scanned images, click File Name Settings and select Apply job separation in the Document Capture Pro Save As or Transfer Settings window.
- Click OK, Send, or Print to save the scanned file.
Adding and Assigning Scan Jobs
Scanning Multi-Page Originals as Separate Files
Available Image Adjustments