How should I transport my product?
If you need to ship your product, transport it a long distance, or store it for an extended period, prepare it for transportation as described here.
- Turn off the scanner and unplug the AC adapter.
- Disconnect any connected cables.
- Close the input tray extension and the output tray.
Note: Make sure the output tray is securely closed.
- Remove the input tray by pulling it towards the scanner cover.
- Place the scanner in its original packing materials, if possible, or use equivalent materials with cushioning around the product.
Published: Feb 21, 2014 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!