How do I connect my product with a Wi-Fi Direct connection?
You can enable a direct Wi-Fi connection to allow direct communication between your scanner and computer or other devices without a wireless router.
Note: While you are connected to the scanner, your computer cannot access the internet.
- Make sure the scanner is turned off.
- Set the connection mode switch on the scanner to the AP mode position.
- Turn on the scanner.
- Wait for the ready and Wi-Fi lights to stop flashing.
- From your computer or device, search for and select the SSID shown on the label on the bottom of the scanner.
- Enter the password shown on the label on the bottom of the scanner. The computer connects to the scanner's wireless network. If the connection is unsuccessful, make sure you entered the password correctly.
Published: Jun 2, 2014 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!