How do I connect my WPS-enabled wireless router to my product?
If you have a WPS-enabled wireless router, you can use Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS) to connect your scanner to the network.
- Make sure the scanner is turned off.
- Set the connection mode switch on the scanner to the Wi-Fi position.
- Enable WPS on your router by pressing the WPS button or enabling the WPS setting in your router firmware. The router enters WPS discovery mode for 2 minutes.
- Turn on the scanner.
- Press and hold the Connect button on the scanner for at least 3 seconds, then release it when the ready and Wi-Fi lights flash alternately.
Note: If you do not complete this step within 2 minutes, repeat steps 1 to 5.When the ready and Wi-Fi lights on the scanner stay on, the scanner is connected to the network.
- Select the link below to set up network scanning. You must set up network scanning to connect your computer and wireless scanner.
Setting Up Network Scanning
Published: Jun 2, 2014 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!