I'm having paper feed problems. What should I do?
- If multiple pages feed at once, try the following:
- Remove the originals, fan the edges to separate the sheets, if necessary, and reload them.
- Load fewer originals at a time.
- Load only originals that meet the specifications for your scanner.
- Clean inside the scanner and replace the roller assembly kit, if necessary.
- Scan the originals one by one using the Automatic Feeding Mode setting in Epson Scan 2.
- Select Slow on the scanner control panel to slow down the scanning speed.
- Use the optional carrier sheet for thin or folded documents.
- If you see a double feed error in the Epson Scan 2 window or the Document Capture Pro window, start Epson Scan 2, select the Main Settings tab, select the Detect Double Feed setting, and select Off.
If you have problems feeding originals in your scanner, try these solutions:
Cleaning Inside Your Scanner
User Replaceable Epson Scanner Parts and Accessories
Published: Jun 22, 2017 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!