The scanner doesn't work properly when I press the scan button. What should I do?
- Make sure the Epson FastFoto software is installed correctly. If necessary, uninstall and reinstall it.
- Check the USB cable connection between the computer and scanner if you are connecting via USB.
- Check that the correct scanner is selected using the Epson Scan 2 Utility.
- In Windows, be sure that the scanner is listed under Imaging Devices in the Device Manager.
- On Windows, be sure to unblock the EEventManager Application program in the Windows security settings; see Windows help for details.
- Check the status of the lights and make sure the scanner is ready to scan.
If the scanner button does not start the correct program or perform the correct action, try these solutions:
Uninstall Your Scanner Software
Changing the Default Scan Button Application
Published: Jul 26, 2018 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!