My computer does not recognize the product when I use a USB connection. What should I do?
- Make sure the scanner is turned on.
- Make sure Epson Scan 2 is installed on your computer before connecting the scanner to the computer.
- Disconnect your scanner from your computer, then reconnect it.
- Make sure the connection mode switch is set to the correct connection type. (ES-300W/ES-300WR only)
- If you use a USB hub, connect the scanner directly to the computer.
- Try a different USB cable.
- Make sure you do not use a USB cable longer than 15 feet.
- Try using a different USB port on the computer.
Try the following:
Published: May 25, 2017 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!