How should I transport or store my product?
If you need to ship your product, transport it a long distance, or store it for an extended period, prepare it for transportation as described here.
- Make sure the scanner is in Normal Feed mode. (DS-32000)
- Turn off the scanner and unplug the AC adapter.
- Disconnect any connected cables.
- Close the input tray and the output tray.
Note: Make sure the output tray is securely closed.
- Raise the position selector and slowly rotate the scanner into the storage position (DS-32000).
- Place the scanner in its original packing materials, if possible, or use equivalent materials with cushioning around the product.
Note: When lifting the scanner, hold it using the positions shown below.
Changing the Scanner Position (DS-32000)
Published: Jan 30, 2020 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!