How do I use the USB Display feature with Adobe Photoshop?
Do the following:
- Connect the AC adapter to the viewer and plug it in.
- Turn on the viewer and your computer.
- Connect the viewer directly to a USB 2.0 port on your computer using the USB cable that was included with it.
- On the Home screen, use the 4-way ring to highlight USB Device, then press OK.
- In the USB Device menu, select USB Display, and then wait for the viewer to establish communication with your computer.
- Open Adobe Photoshop from your computer and wait for the viewer to establish communication with the software.
- Open an image in Photoshop and edit it as needed. Image edits made in Photoshop will appear on the viewer screen.
Published: Sep 25, 2008 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!