How do I print on envelopes with my product?
You can load up to 15 envelopes at a time, as described below.
Tip: For best results, press each envelope flat before loading it, or load one envelope at a time.
1. Load envelopes as shown, with the flap side down and the flap edge against the left side of the sheet feeder.
2. Depending on the size of the envelopes, raise either the upper or lower paper stopper and rest it against the stack.
3. Slide the left edge guide against the envelopes.
4. Set the adjust lever to the envelope position.
5. Choose these print settings:
Plain Paper as the Media Type
Black as the Ink setting
The envelope size as the Paper Size
Landscape as the Orientation.
Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!