How do I print on envelopes with my product?
Follow the steps below for printing envelopes.
- Open the output tray and its extension.
- Load up to 10 envelopes at a time, flap edge left, printable side up, against the right edge of the sheet feeder.
- Slide the left edge guide against the envelopes (but not too tightly).
- Set the paper thickness lever to the position (remember to set it back to the position when you're done).
Select the following settings when printing on envelopes:
- Plain paper as the Type or Media Type setting
- The correct envelope size as the Size (Windows) or Paper Size (Macintosh) setting
- Landscape as the Orientation setting
Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!