Can my product be set up to print in black by default instead of color?
If you're using Windows, you can set up the printer to print in black by default. Follow the steps below:
- Right-click the printer icon in the lower right corner of your screen (taskbar).
- Select Printer Settings. A preferences window will appear.
- Click the Advanced button in the lower right corner of the preferences window (if you see a Basic button in the lower right corner of the window, skip this step).
- Click the Black Ink Only check box.
- Click OK in the preferences window.
Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!