I replaced an ink cartridge and my product shows that the same ink cartridge is expended. What should I do?
Follow these steps to make sure the cartridges are correctly installed:
- Make sure the Stylus CX is on.
- Make sure the document cover is closed, then open the scanner.
Caution: Do not open the scanner when the document cover is open.
- Press and release the ink button.
- If the ink cartridge holder moves to the replacement position go on to step 4.
- If the ink cartridge holder moves to the ink expended mark, press and release the ink button again. Repeat this step until the ink cartridge holder moves to the replacement position.
- Open the cartridge cover.
- Press down all the ink cartridges until they click into place to make sure they are properly seated.
Note: If a cartridge is properly seated already, you may not hear a click.
- Close the cartridge cover and press it until it clicks into place.
- Close the scanner.
- Press the ink button. The Stylus CX begins charging ink and the On light starts flashing. This takes about one minute. When it's finished, the On light stops flashing and remains on, and the ink light goes out.
Published: Feb 5, 2009 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!