I am unable to scan from my computer. What should I do?
Try the following:
- Make sure your device is turned on and securely connected to your computer or USB hub.
- Try connecting to another USB port.
- If your Stylus CX is connected to a USB hub, make sure it's connected to a first tier hub. The first tier hub is the hub closest to the host computer when more than one hub is connected to the computer.
- Check to make sure no lights are flashing on the device. You cannot scan when any light is flashing.
- Try restarting your computer.
- Make sure Epson Scan is loaded.
- Make sure you are using a software program that is capable of talking to Epson Scan or TWAIN. See Starting Epson Scan With Another Scanning Program.
Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!