Why doesn't my product see any photos on the memory card?
If your PictureMate is not seeing your photos:
- Make sure you're using a compatible memory card.
- Make sure only one card is inserted at a time. PictureMate does not read from multiple cards at once.
- Make sure your photos are in JPEG or Uncompressed TIFF format and taken with a DCF-compliant digital camera. If you're using JPEGs, make sure they are non-progressive. PictureMate can't read progressive JPEG files or RAW files.
- Make sure the resolution of your photos is between 80 x 80 and 4600 x 4600.
- Make sure the memory card you're using was formatted by your digital camera and not by a computer. Also, always use your camera (not a computer) to delete files from the card. Otherwise, the card may not work correctly with your camera and/or PictureMate.
Published: Jul 13, 2012 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!