When I try to install the driver, I see the message PICSDK.dll is missing or can't be found. What should I do?
Do the following:
- Click Start, Settings, Control Panel, then click Uninstall a program under Programs (Windows Vista) or double-click Add or Remove Programs (other Windows versions).
- Select Epson Printer Software then click Change/Remove. Follow the prompts on the screen to uninstall the program.
- Select Epson Print CD then click Change/Remove. Follow the prompts to uninstall the program.
- Once the uninstall is complete, restart your computer.
- Download and install the latest printer driver for your operating system from the Downloads tab. You may be prompted to reboot your computer to complete the installation.
- When finished rebooting, insert the original software CD. Follow the on-screen instructions to install the software. When prompted to overwrite files, select No then Continue.
Published: Jul 8, 2009 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!