My printout has incorrect margins. What should I do?
Try the following:
- Make sure the paper settings are correct for your paper size. For instructions, see Printing with Windows, or Printing with a Macintosh 10.5, or Printing with a Macintosh 10.2.8, 10.3, and 10.4.
- Choose the correct margins for your paper size.
- If you're using a Macintosh, make sure you choose the same printer in the Page Setup window and the Print window.
- Use the Print Preview option in your printer software to check your margins before you print.
- Make sure the paper is positioned all the way to the right of the sheet feeder. Slide the left edge guide against the paper.
Published: Jan 29, 2007 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!