The green power light is on, but nothing prints. What should I do?
Try the following:
- Make sure the USB cable is connected securely at both ends and meets the system requirements.
- Run a printer check. If the test page prints, make sure your software is installed correctly. You may need to uninstall your printer software and then reinstall it.
- Make sure there is no packing material in the printer.
- If you're trying to print a large image, your computer may not have enough memory. Try reducing the resolution of your image or printing the image at a smaller size. You may need to install more memory in your computer.
- If you print continuously for an extended period, the paper may temporarily stop feeding or the print head carriage may pause for a while to prevent the printer mechanism from overheating and being damaged. If this happens, you can continue to print but Epson recommends that you stop and leave the printer on for about 30 minutes. After 30 minutes, turn the printer off and on; it should then return to printing at normal speed.
Published: Jan 29, 2007 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!