My printout has lines running through it. What should I do?
Try the following:
- The print head nozzles may need cleaning.
- Select a higher Quality Option or Print Quality and turn off High Speed mode in the printer software.
- Make sure the paper Type or Media Type setting matches the paper you loaded.
- Make sure the printable side of the paper is face-up. It's usually brighter or whiter.
- On a Macintosh, try using Automatic mode.
- Make sure you're using genuine Epson ink cartridges and you use them within six months after you open the packages.
- Align the print head.
- Replace the ink cartridges.
Published: Aug 3, 2007 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!