My printout has lines running through it. What should I do?
Try the following:
- The print head nozzles may need to be checked and cleaned.
- Select a higher Quality Option or Print Quality and turn off High Speed mode in the printer software.
- Make sure the paper Type or Media Type setting matches the paper you loaded.
- Make sure the printable side of the paper is face up in the rear sheet feeder and face down in the front paper cassette. The printable side is usually brighter or whiter.
- Make sure you're using genuine Epson ink cartridges and you use them within six months after you open the packages.
- Align the print head.
Published: Jul 7, 2008 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!