How can I stop my product from feeding multiple pages at the same time?
Check the following:
- Make sure the paper stack fits under the arrow mark inside the edge guide.
- Make sure the edge guides are snug against the edge of the paper.
- Load only Epson Bright White Paper or plain paper in the front paper cassette.
- Make sure the paper is not curled or folded. If so, flatten it or curl it slightly toward the opposite side before loading.
- Remove the stack of paper and make sure that the paper is not too thin. Plain paper should be between 0.003 to 0.005 in. (0.08 to 0.11 mm).
- Remove the paper from the sheet feeder or front paper cassette, fan the edges to separate the sheets, then reload it.
- If too many copies of a file are being printed, confirm the Copies setting in your printer driver and in your application.
Published: Jul 8, 2008 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!