I'm having trouble connecting to the memory card reader in my product over a network connection. What should I do?
Follow these steps to make sure your card reader is set up to be accessed over the network:
- If necessary, press the Home button on the Artisan control panel to return to the Home menu.
- Select Setup.
- Press or , then select Network Settings.
- Press or , then select File Sharing Setup.
- Make sure Enable is selected.
- Select the access level (Read Only or Read/Write) for the memory card reader.
- Select Yes when you see the warning to not use a memory card until network setup is complete.
Published: Mar 25, 2009 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!