My product is printing blank pages from Windows or my Mac. What should I do?
Check the following:
- Make sure the Artisan 50 Series is selected as your printer.
- Make sure the print head nozzles are not clogged.
- Make sure the printer software settings are appropriate for the paper size you're using.
- The ink cartridges may be old or low on ink, and you may need to replace them.
- The printer won't operate properly if it's tilted or at an angle. Place it on a flat, stable surface that extends beyond the printer base in all directions.
- If you're using Windows, activate the Skip Blank Page setting.
- Right-click the printer icon in the lower right corner of your screen (taskbar) and select Printer Settings.
- Click the Maintenance tab.
- Click the Speed & Progress button, then click Skip Blank Page.
- Try printing a different document to determine if the problem is limited to one document. If the problem is with one document, try recreating the document.
- You may need to uninstall your printer software and then reinstall it (Windows or Macintosh).
Published: May 5, 2009 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!