How do I uninstall the product software?
Follow the instructions below for your computer system:
- Turn off the printer.
- Disconnect the USB cable from the printer.
- Click Start or , and select Programs or All Programs.
- Select Epson or Epson Printers, then select Epson Printer Software Uninstall. Note:
- In the next window, select EPSON Artisan 50 Series and click OK. Then follow the on-screen instructions.
In some cases, a message may appear to prompt you to restart the computer. If so, make sure Yes, I want to restart my computer now is selected and click Finish.
- Restart your computer.
With Windows Vista, click Continue, then go to the next step.
- Insert the Epson printer software CD-ROM in your CD-ROM or DVD drive.
- Double-click the Epson CD-ROM icon on your desktop.
- Open the Common folder, then open the Printer folder in the CD-ROM window.
- Double-click the EPSON_IJ_PRINTER icon.
- When the Installer window appears, select Uninstall from the pop-up menu at the top and click the Uninstall button.
- Do one of the following:
Mac OS X 10.3 and 10.4:
Open the Applications folder, select Utilities, choose Printer Setup Utility, click Artisan 50, and click Delete.
Mac OS X 10.5:
Select System Preferences, select Print & Fax, select your printer, click the - button.
Published: May 5, 2009 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!