My product is printing blank pages from Windows or my Mac. What should I do?
Try the following solutions:
- Make sure you are not using paper with holes punched in it. If you are, try using plain paper.
- Try to make a copy. If the page is fine, try the solutions below. If the page comes out blank, run a print head nozzle check to see if any of the nozzles are clogged. Then clean the print head, if necessary.
- Make sure you selected the correct paper size settings in your printing program and printer software.
- Try printing a different document to determine if the problem is limited to one document. If it is, try recreating the document (with copy and paste, for example).
- If a blank page exists in a document you are printing and you want to skip printing it, select the Skip Blank Page setting in your printer software by doing one of the following: Windows: Access your print settings, click the Maintenance tab, then click the Speed & Progress button. Select Skip Blank Page.
- If the above solutions do not work, contact support. Note: Transparencies, hole punched paper, and vellum paper are not supported.
Check the Print Head Nozzles
Clean the Print Head
Published: Aug 17, 2009 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!