While installing the software for a network installation, EpsonNet Setup was unable to find my product on the network. What should I do?
If you see a screen like this one, click OK and do one of the following:
- If you connected the all-in-one wirelessly, verify that the all-in-one is turned on and the WiFi icon appears on the all-in-one's control panel. Select Wi-Fi setup using the printer's control panel, then click Next.
- If you connected the all-in-one to your network with an Ethernet network cable, verify that it is turned on and connected to your network. Select Wired Network (Ethernet) setup, then click Next.
- If you created an Ad-Hoc wireless connection, do one of the following:
- For Windows users: If your computer is connected to a network with an Ethernet cable, disconnect it. When setup is complete, reconnect your computer's Ethernet cable.
- For Macintosh users: If your computer is connected to a network with an Ethernet cable, you cannot set up your all-in-one this way. See Wireless Network Installation or Wired (Ethernet) Installation to set up your all-in-one.
- If you're switching from a wireless to a wired network connection, you need to disable the wireless adapter using the all-in-one's control panel. Press the Setup button on the printer's control panel, select Network Settings > Wireless LAN Setup > Advanced Setup > Disable Wireless LAN. Select Yes, then press OK.
Published: Aug 24, 2009 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!